Citizens Advice Rossendale & Hyndburn relies on grant funding to run our services. We do not receive money directly from the government.

We are grateful to be working with the following organisations to deliver our services.

Money and Pensions Service

The Money and Pensions Service funds us, via Citizens Advice, to provide debt and budgeting advice to the local community.

Healthier Energy Project

We are working with the Homewise Society, to provide free and impartial energy advice for people living in Rossendale, Hyndburn and the Ribble Valley.  Our aim is to help people to reduce their fuel bills and make their home warmer by checking energy use, swtiching supplier and accessing home improvements grants.  The project is funded through the Energy Industry Voluntary Redress Scheme 

Department for Works & Pensions

The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) fund Citizens Advice to provide Help to Claim Universal Credit from April 2019.


Hyndburn Borough Council

We receive grant funding from Hyndburn council to help support our general and voluntary service.