Help from us during lockdown

We  continue to deliver our service by email and telephone until we are able to resume normal operations.  We are also piloting video appointments.

If you are needing help or advice, we encourage you to get in touch with us using our online contact form  and we will ring you back as soon as we can.

You can also ring the Citizens Advice Adviceline on 0808 278 7975 or for Help to Claim Universal Credit, phone 0800 144 8 444.

Our advice pages are continually updated with the latest advice and information including coronavirus and how it could affect you, here. 

We want you to know that we will be here to help you as much as we can, for as long as we can and will support you during and after these difficult times.

Housing Support Advice

Although we have had to withdraw our face to face service for housing support we are still able to offer help via telephone and email. 


This includes 

* Support and advice for new tenants after homelessness

* Support for existing tenants at risk of homelessness

* Tenancy related issues; disrepair, rent arrears, assistance with housing applications

* Benefit advice

* Emergency debt advice, including eviction

* Budgeting and managing money

* Utilities and services in a new tenancy

*Advocacy, including, liaising with local authorities, landlords, Job Centres and Rossendale and Hyndburn  housing departments


If you need help with any of the matters listed above then please contact us either by

  • Telephoning our free Adviceline on 0300 456 2552
  • Completing a webform at